- In the event of a mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside the control of the instructor, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson at short notice
- Lessons are generally in the duration of 60min, 90min, 120min. If for any reason outside the instructors control or it is not possible to give the full time allowance, then any time lost will be added to a later lesson.
- The instructor will endeavour to teach the Pupil the correct driving skills according to a recommended driving syllabus issued by the DVSA within the minimum number of lessons required.
The instructor is at liberty at his/ her discretion to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he or she has reason to believe that the Pupil is in any way under the influence of drink or drugs, the Pupil will be charged for the lesson fee.
- The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party caused by the Pupil's recklessness or negligence during a lesson.
- the instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of his/ her vehicle for a Driving Test.